FORMATTING A MEMORY CARD WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ALL CURRENT CONTENT.
How Do I Format The Storage Card On My SCH-U650 (Sway) Phone?
Follow the steps below to restore your microSD™ or microSDHC™ memory card to its original state.
Format the MicroSD Card
The plug-in microSD memory card and its contents can be easily damaged by scratches or bending. Use caution when inserting or removing the card and keep all memory cards out of reach of children.
To format a microSD memory card, follow the steps below:
- Pull the memory card cover out and turn to expose the memory card slot
- Insert a microSD memory card (gold contacts down) into the memory card slot, located on the right side, until it locks in place
- From the standby screen, press the OK key for Menu
- Highlight Settings & Tools (9)
- Select Memory (9)
- Select Card Memory (3)
- Press the right soft key for Options
- Select Format Card (1)
- Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys
- Press the OK key to confirm formatting the microSD memory card
Thank you for your feedback!