Do not enter Speed Dial numbers 1, 311, 411, 611, 711, or 911. These numbers are already assigned to particular network functions, such as Voicemail (001) and emergency use (911).
How Do I Create Or Delete Speed Dial Entries On My US Cellular SCH-R640 (Character) Phone?
Follow the steps below to create and delete speed dial numbers.
Create Speed Dial Numbers
To create a speed dial number for a contact follow the steps below:
- While in stand by mode, touch Menu > Contacts > Speed Dials.
- Touch the speed dial location.
- At the Set Speed Dial screen, select a contact.
- At the Set speed dial to contact? prompt, press Yes.
Delete Speed Dial Numbers
To delete a speed dial number from an existing contact follow the steps below:
- While in stand by mode, touch Contacts.
- Touch the desired entry.
- Touch Options > Remove Speed Dial. "Remove speed dial?" prompts you to confirm your desire to remove the entry.
- Press Yes to remove the Speed Dial assignment.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.