Thank you for your feedback!
How do I take Screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy S® Lightray™ 4G?
You can take a screenshot by pressing the Home key and Power/Lock key simultaneously.
Take a Screenshot
Touch the Home key and press the Power/Lock key simultaneously to take a screenshot of the image on the screen.
Note: A microSD™ card must be installed in the device to use the screenshot feature.
View a Screenshot
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > Gallery > ScreenCapture.
- Open the desired screenshot.
- Touch the Menu key for the following options:
- Share: Offers several ways to share your screenshot: AllShare®, Bluetooth®, Picasa™, Messaging, Facebook®, Twitter®, Email, Gmail™, and mail@metro.
- Delete: Delete the screenshot.
- More: Allows you to do the following options:
- Details: Shows technical information about the screenshot.
- Set as: Set the screenshot as a Home screen wallpaper or Contact icon.
- Crop: Allows you to crop out unwanted areas of the screenshot.
- Rotate left
- Rotate right