Caution: The plug-in SIM card and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratches or bending. Use caution when inserting or removing the card and keep all SIM cards out of reach of children.
How Do I Copy Contacts Between My SGH-A257 (Magnet) Phone And SIM Card?
Contacts created on your device can be moved to a new phone storing them on your SIM card.
To copy contacts follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the right soft key for Menu
- Select Address Book (8)
- Select SIM Management (9)
- Select either Copy Contacts to SIM (1) or Copy Contacts from SIM (2)
- Highlight each contact, using the navigation keys, press theOK key to Check the box(es) or Check All
- Press the left soft key to Copy the Contact(s) to or from the SIM card
- At the Copy Successful screen, press the left soft key for OK
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.