Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Reset My SPH-M560 (Reclaim) Phone?
To reset the handset to factory default settings follow the steps below:
- From standby, press the left soft key for Menu
- Select Settings (7)
- Select More... (7)
- Select Security (0)
- Enter User Lock code (Hint: default is last four digits of phone number)
- Select Erase/Reset (3)
- Select Reset All Settings (9)
- Highlight Yes and press the Menu/OK key
- Confirm by highlighting Yes and pressing the Menu/OK key again
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.