Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Take Pictures With My Cricket SCH-R710 (Suede) Phone?
Follow the instructions below to take a picture with your device.
- While in standby mode, Press and Hold the camera button , on the right side of the handset, to activate the camera
- Touch the Brightness icon to adjust the brightness level
- Zoom in or out, using the Volume Key on the side of the phone
- Tap the screen once to hide the top line icons
- Tap the screen twice to hide camera options
- Using the display as a viewfinder, press the camera button , on the right side of the handset, to take the picture
- Press the Save icon to save the picture in the My Images
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.