Thank you for your feedback!
Why Does The Front Of My Player Turn Off When Watching A Movie?
Your Blu-ray Player comes with an Energy Saving mode that reduces power consumption by setting the front panel to turn off automatically when there is no operation for 5 seconds.
For example, if you’re watching a movie and Energy Saving mode is ON the front panel display will be black as if the player is off but the Blu-ray movie will continue to play. You won't be able to see how long the movie has been playing for unless you press a button on the remote control, but the display will turn off again.
Disable Energy Saving mode
To Disable Energy Saving mode, follow the steps below.
- Turn on your Blu-ray Player and wait for the Home Menu to display.
- Using the left and right arrow buttons on your BD remote move to Settings and then press enter.
- Using the top and bottom arrow buttons on your BD remote move to General and then press enter.
- Using the top and bottom arrow buttons on your BD remote move to Energy Saving and then press enter. The sub menu is displayed.
- Using the top and bottom arrow buttons on your BD remote move to OFF and then press enter. A blue checkmark appears to the right of OFF. Energy saving is now disabled.