Thank you for your feedback!
What are the different Buttons and other Physical Features of my Samsung Galaxy Note® 10.1?
Front View of Your Device
- Light Sensor: Used to automatically control screen brightness.
- Home Screen Indicator: Shows which Home screen is displayed.
- Front-facing Camera Lens: Allows you to take pictures of yourself when you set the camera shooting mode to Self shot.
- Speakers: There are two speakers on the front of your device, one on each side.
- Application Icons: Allow shortcuts to your favorite applications on the Home screen.
- Indicator Icons: Show the information needed to operate your device, such as the received signal strength, battery level, unread emails, time, date, etc.
- Multi Window Tray: Open to quickly access applications in Multi window mode.
- Quick Launch: Customizable slot allows you to assign functions for quick access. By default, this option is set to capture screenshots.
- Recent Apps: Allows you to view and access recently used applications.
- Home: Allows you to return to the main Home screen from any Home screen or menu.
- Back: Allows you to step backward when navigating a menu or web page.
- Widget: Widgets can be added for various functions. Widgets provide quick access to information without opening an application first.
Rear View of Your Device
- 3.5mm Headset Jack: Connect a wired headset.
- IR Blaster: Allows you to use your device as an IR remote control with the Peel® Remote Control application.
- Volume Keys: Allows you to adjust the volume.
- Power/Lock Key: Press this key to wake up your device or to lock the screen when not in use.
- microSD™ Slot: Open the cover to insert an optional microSD card.
- LED Flash: Adds light to the scene when capturing pictures.
- Power/Accessory Interface Connector: Connect your charger or other supported accessories to this port.
- Camera Lens: Allows you to take pictures and shoot videos.
- S Pen™: A stylus that assists you in performing different functions. By using the Pen button, you can minimize having to switch between touch and pen input.
- SIM Card Slot: Open the cover and insert your SIM card to access your carrier's network with your device.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.