Thank you for your feedback!
How do I Install the Battery in my Samsung Focus® S?
Follow the steps below to install the SIM card and battery in your device.
Install Battery and SIM Card
- Remove the battery cover by placing your fingernail in the slot on the cover.
- Pull the cover up (1). Lift the cover up and away from the phone (2).
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card socket as shown. Make sure that the gold contacts are down and that the angled corner is positioned as shown.
- Insert the battery with the gold contacts first into the battery compartment as shown (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Replace the battery cover (1) by aligning the battery cover with the slots on the phone as shown. Press the cover down into place (2).
- Press down firmly along the cover's edges (3) to ensure that the cover is flush with the phone. You should hear a light click as the cover locks into place.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.