Thank you for your feedback!
Washer Fills With The Wrong Temperature Water
Wrong Temperature Water
If your washing machine's water is cold when it's supposed to be warm, or vice versa, check the following:
- Make sure both faucets from the home's water source are turned on fully.
- Make sure the temperature selection is correct.
- Make sure the hoses are connected to the correct faucets.
- Check their water heater. It should be set to deliver a minimum 120° F (49° C) hot water at the tap.
- Also, check the water heater capacity and recovery rate. If you have a small water heater and are using a lot of hot water (e.g., maybe someone's taking a long, hot shower), the supply of hot water may be depleted and need time to reheat.
- Disconnect the water hoses and clean the inlet filter screens. The hose filter screens may be plugged (see images below)
- As their washer fills, the water temperature may change as the automatic temperature control feature checks incoming water temperature. This is normal.
- While the washer fills, you may notice just hot and/or just cold water going through the dispenser when cold or warm wash temperatures are selected. This is a normal function of the automatic temperature control feature.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.