The first time you try to pair with another handset, you and the owner of the other handset must enter the same PIN. Once the handsets are paired, you will not need to use the PIN again.
How Do I Pair My SGH-A597 (Eternity II) Phone With A Bluetooth Device?
Learn more on how to pair your phone to a Bluetooth device.
Pairing to a Bluetooth Device
To pair the handset with a Bluetooth Device follow the steps below:
- Place the Bluetooth device in discoverable mode
- From the standby screen, press on Menu
- Press on Bluetooth
- Search for the Bluetooth device by pressing on Search, located in the bottom left corner
- Press on Yes to Activate Bluetooth and start the search
- Press on the desired Bluetooth Device (if not shown press on the left or right arrows until displayed)
- Press the Passkey "0000" then press on OK, you will get a brief message stating connecting followed by connected, if prompted press OK again
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.