Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Change The Bluetooth Device Name On My SGH-A927 (Flight II) Phone?
Follow the steps below to change the Bluetooth device name on your mobile device:
- While in standby mode, press Menu
- Press Bluetooth
- Press the desired Bluetooth Device
- Press Device Settings
- Press the Device name box under Name
- Press & hold the delete key to delete the current name
- Rename the device, using the keypad or QWERTY keyboard
- Press OK to save the Bluetooth Device Name setting
- Press OK to keep the Bluetooth Device settings
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.