Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Disable Or Change The Keypad Tones On My SGH-T559 (Comeback) Phone?
Handset sounds, such as audible message alerts and ringtones are all profile dependent. This includes ringers, alarms, notifications, and system sounds. There are three different preloaded audio profiles that have the ability to be edited.
Change or Disable Keypad Tones
- From the standby screen, press the left soft key for Menu
- Select Settings (4)
- Select Personalize (1)
- Select Sound Profile (1)
- Highlight the Profile to be edited, using the navigation keys, then press the left soft key for Options and select to Edit (2) one of the following:
- Highlight the Phone Sounds tab, using the left or right navigation keys
- Highlight Keypad Tone, using the navigation keys, then press the OK key to Edit
- Highlight the desired Keypad Tone setting, using the navigation keys
- Press the left soft key for OK to save the Keypad Tone setting
- Press the left soft key for Options then select to Save (3) the Normal, Driving or Outdoor Profile settings
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.