Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Delete Temporary Internet Files, Cookies & History On My SGH-I637 (Jack)?
Clean up your Web browser by deleting temporary Internet files, cookies, and browsing history from your handset.
Delete Temporary Files, Cookies, and History
To delete Temporary Internet Files, Cookies or History follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start
- Press the left soft key for More
- Select Internet Explorer
- Press the right soft key for Menu
- Select Tools (9)
- Select Options (3)
- Select Memory
- Highlight either Temporary Files, Cookies or History, using the navigation keys
- Press the right soft key to Clear
- Press the left soft key for Yes to confirm deletion
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.