Thank you for your feedback!
How do I configure the Power Saving Mode on my Samsung Galaxy S® II?
From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Power saving mode to adjust the following power saving settings. Touch the slider to turn Power saving on .
- CPU power saving: Limit the maximum performance of the CPU to conserve battery power.
- Screen power saving: Use a low power level for your device's screen to conserve battery power.
- Background color: Use a low power background color for your device's screen to conserve battery power.
- Turn off haptic feedback: Turning off haptic feedback will conserve battery power.
- Learn about power saving: View tips about conserving battery power.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.