Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Find The ADB Drivers For My Verizon Wireless SCH-I100 (Gem) Phone?
Generally, most end users should use the Marketplace to find and download applications for installation on their device. This will help ensure the files comes from a trusted source and is compatiable with the device. There may be times when a developer may need to manually install their application from a terminal.
- Download and install the latest Android SDK from the Android Developer or click here.
- Download and install the Java Developer Kit (JDK) from Sun or click here.
- Download and install the latest Android Developer Bridge (ADB) driver located click here.
- Select Software Tab
- Enable USB Debugging under Settings>Applications>Development
- The installation file should have an extension of .APK, if properly compiled. Place the application in the tools directory, i.e. (C:\android\tools)
- Using the command prompt, go to the tools folder (i.e cd\android\tools)
- Type in ADB Install .APK
- The ADB tool should now report the application to be installed. To verify, tap on Applications on the device and locate the name of the application.