The plug-in microSD memory card and its contents can be easily damaged by scratches or bending. Use caution when inserting or removing the card and keep all memory cards out of reach of children.
How Do I Insert Or Remove The Memory Card On My SGH-T469 (Gravity 2) Phone?
To insert a memory card follow the steps below:
Insert Or Remove The Memory Card
The minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB. This phone does support the use of a microSDHC 16GB capacity memory card.
- Caution: DO NOT force the card into the memory card slot, as this could damage the card and/or the handset
- Gently insert a microSD memory card, gold contacts up, into the memory card slot, until it clicks, as shown below
- Remove the battery cover by pressing down and sliding it in the direction of the arrow (1), then lifting the cover up and away (2), as shown below
- If necessary, power-off the phone by pressing and holding the red END key until the power-off image displays
- To Remove: Gently push in on the microSD memory card until it clicks and is partially ejected
- Carefully pull out the memory card from the memory card slot
- Place the cover back on the handset (1) and slide it up until it clicks (2), as shown below
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.