Failure to unplug the wall charger before removing the battery can cause damage to the phone.
How Do I Insert Or Remove The Memory Card On My SGH-T749 (Highlight) Phone?
To insert or remove a memory card follow the steps below:
Insert Or Remove The Memory Card
- If necessary, press and hold the red END key to turn off the phone
- Press down on the battery cover and slide the cover toward the bottom end of the phone (1), then lift it the cover up and away from the phone (2), as shown below
- Lift the battery up (1) then slide it away from the phone (2), as shown above
- Push the small metal memory card cover up, towards the side of the phone, until you hear a slight clicking sound to unlock it
- Open the metal memory card cover gate into the up position (1)
- Place (or remove) the microSD™ memory card into the slot (2) ensuring the card’s gold contact pins face downward and the card is placed so that the indentations face the same direction as those illustrated
- Close the metal memory card cover (3), using your thumb to push the cover down, then slide the cover back into the lock position
- Insert the top end of the battery first, matching the gold contacts on the top of the battery to those inside of the phone battery compartment (1)
- Lightly press down on the bottom end of the battery until it slips into place (2)
- Place the battery cover over the battery (1) then side the it up until you hear a click (2), as shown above
- Press and hold the END key to power-up the phone
- If properly installed, the phone will show the memory card icon on the top line of the display
Note: The battery must be properly installed before charging the battery or switching on the phone
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.