Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Insert Or Remove The Battery (Cover) & Battery From My Sprint SPH-M580 (Samsung Replenish) Phone?
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Install the Battery
- Remove the battery from its packaging.
- Grasp the device firmly and locate the cover release latch.
- Place your fingernail in the opening and firmly “pop” the cover off the device (similar to a soda can).
- Insert the battery into the opening in the back of the device, making sure the connectors align. Gently press down to secure the battery.
- Position the battery cover over the battery compartment and press down until you hear a click.
Remove the Battery
- Make sure the power is off so that you don’t lose any stored numbers or messages.
- Press the battery cover and slide it away from camera lens.
- Carefully remove the battery from the device.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.