Thank you for your feedback!
How do I add application shortcuts to the Home screen of my Verizon Wireless Galaxy™ Nexus™ (SCH-i515) mobile device?
To add or delete a shortcut to your Home screen, follow the steps below.
Add a Shortcut
To add new application shortcuts to a home screen on your mobile device:
- Touch the Applications icon.
- Find the application you want to add to a home screen.
- Touch and hold the application icon for approximately two seconds.
- The home screen edit screens will appear. Find the home screen you want to add the shortcut to, and move the icon to its desired location. Take your finger off of the screen to finalize its placement.
Don’t worry if you place the shortcut in the wrong spot; you can move it by switching to the home screen and touching and holding the shortcut for approximately two seconds. This will allow you to move the shortcut to its desired location.
Delete a Shortcut
To delete an application shortcut from a home screen:
- Touch and hold the shortcut you wish to remove for two seconds.
- A trash can will appear with Remove below it.
- Drag the shortcut to the trash can and release it.