Thank you for your feedback!
What Does the FDN (Fixed Dial Number) Feature Do On My SGH-T469 (Gravity 2) Phone?
The FDN (Fixed Dial Number) Mode, if supported by the SIM card, allows users to restrict outgoing calls to a limited, up to 10, set of phone numbers. Note: Entries on the FDN Address Book must be deleted from within the FDN Address Book.
To enable or disable FDN mode follow the steps below:
- From the standby screen, press the left soft key for Menu
- Select Settings (4)
- Select Personalize (1)
- Select Phone Settings (3)
- Select Security (4)
- Select Set FDN Mode (5)
- Highlight, using the navigation keys, one of the following FDN options:
- Disable: can phone any number
- Enable: can only call phone numbers stored in the phonebook
Note: Not all SIM cards have a PIN2 code. If your SIM card does not, this menu option is not displayed. You must obtain your PIN2 code from your service provider