Thank you for your feedback!
What are the different Buttons and other Physical Features of my Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1?
Front View of Your Device
- External Speaker: Used for notifications and media playback.
- Light Sensor: Uses the ambient light level to adjust keypad access.
- Front-facing Camera Lens: Allows you to take pictures of yourself when you set the camera shooting mode to Self shot.
- Screen Capture: Allows you to capture a screenshot.
- Recent Apps: Allows you to view and access recently used applications.
- Home Key: Allows you to return to the main Home screen from any Home screen or menu.
- Back Key: Allows you to step backward when navigating a menu or web page.
- Application Icons: Allow shortcuts to your favorite applications on the Home screen.
- Widgets: Allow you to quickly access information without opening an application first.
Side Views of Your Device
- Power/Lock Key: Allows you to power your device on and off. Also allows you to lock or unlock the touchscreen.
- Volume Key: Allows you to adjust the ringer volume while in standby mode or adjust the voice volume during a call. When receiving an incoming call, briefly press down either end of the volume key to mute the ringtone.
- 3.5mm Headset Jack: Allows you to plug in headphones.
- SIM Card Slot: Open the cover to insert your SIM card.
- Microphone: Allows others to hear you when you are using voice/video chat.
- Charger/Accessory Port: Allows you to connect a Travel Charger or other optional accessories, such as a USB/data cable.
Rear View of Your Device
- Camera Flash: Used to provide adequate light when taking pictures.
- Camera Lens: Allows you to take pictures and shoot videos.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.