The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card. Keep all SIM cards out of the reach of small children.
How do I insert the SIM Card into my Samsung Captivate™ Glide?
Your mobile device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your carrier’s 4G LTE cellular network.
Insert a SIM Card
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the bottom of your phone (1).
- Lift the cover up (2) and away from the phone (3).
- Remove your device's battery.
- Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card socket until the card locks into place.
Note: Make sure the card’s gold contacts face into the phone and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the card is not inserted correctly, the phone will not detect the SIM card. Reorient the card back into the slot if the SIM is not detected.
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Place the battery cover onto the back bottom of the phone (1) and press down (2).
- Press all along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.