You must unplug the Travel Adapter (if it is connected) before removing the battery from the phone during charging to avoid damage.
How Do I Insert Or Remove The Battery (Cover) From My Samsung Reality™ (SCH-u370) Phone?
To insert or remove the battery and/or cover from phone, follow the steps and diagrams below:
- Press and hold the red END key to turn off the phone (if on)
- Remove the battery cover by pulling it up using the slot provided, while lifting the cover up and away from the phone.
- Lift the battery up (1) and away from the phone, bottom end first (2), as shown above
Important: Fully charge the battery before you use the phone for the first time, otherwise this could damage the battery.
- Insert the top end of the battery first, matching the gold contacts on the inside of the battery to those on the phone (1)
- Press lightly on the bottom end of the battery down into the phone until it slips into place (2), as shown below
- Align the cover and press it firmly into place, being sure it snaps into place at the corners.
Thank you for your feedback!