Warning! Removing this account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the mobile device.
How Do I Set Up My Google/Gmail Account On My U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S ® II (SCH-R760) Mobile Device?
This email client is Google's Web-based email service. A Gmail/Google Mail account is created once you sign-up for a new Google account online. Depending on your synchronization settings, Google Mail, along with calendar events, phone numbers and other contact information on your mobile device are automatically synchronized between your mobile device and your Gmail/Google Mail account on the Web.
Setting Up a Gmail Account
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > Gmail .
- Read the Adding an account message and touch Next.
- Touch Sign in if you already have a Google account. If you do not have a Google Account, touch Create.
- Enter your Email address and Password. Touch Sign in.
- The Google Account is now linked to your mobile device. Touch Finish setup.
Adding Additional Gmail Accounts
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > Settings > Accounts & sync.
- Touch Add account.
- Touch Google.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to add an additional Gmail account.
Delete Gmail Account
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > Settings > Accounts and sync.
- Touch the Gmail account to be deleted.
- Touch Remove account.
- Read the Remove account warning. Touch Remove account.
- If this Gmail account is associated with your mobile device, you can only remove it by resetting the device. Touch OK.
Thank you for your feedback!