Thank you for your feedback!
Can I restrict Incoming or Outgoing calls on my mobile device?
Your mobile device allows you to restrict Voice Calls and Text Messages.
To restrict calls, from the standby screen:
- Press Menu > Settings/Tools > Settings > Parental Controls. If you have previously set up parental controls, you will need to enter your parental control lock code to access the feature.
- Highlight On/Off and press the key.
- Highlight On and press the key.
- If you have not set up parental controls before, you will be asked to enter a new parental control lock code.
- Scroll to Restrictions, press the key > Continue, and select from the following:
- Voice calls: Restrict all calls made from the device, except from those on the Allowed Numbers list.
- Text messages: Restrict all text messages made from the device, except from those on the Allowed Numbers list.
Note: The Parental Controls Lock Code is a separate code from the Phone Lock Code.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.