Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty.
How do I Insert or Remove the battery cover and battery from my mobile device?
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. A Travel Adapter is included with your device for charging your battery. You must fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. A discharged battery recharges fully in approximately four hours. Although you can use the device while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
Make sure the battery is properly installed before switching on the phone.
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the bottom of your device (1). Lift the cover up (2) and away from the device (3).
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device (1), making sure the contacts align. Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Replace the battery cover by aligning the cover (1) and pressing it into place (2), making sure it snaps securely on all sides (3).
- Plug the USB connector into the charger/accessory jack on the side of your device.
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to four hours.
Thank you for your feedback!