Thank you for your feedback!
How do I take Screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Metrix™ 4G ?
Follow the instructions below to capture a screenshot using device keys.
Take a Screenshot
Touch the Home key and press the Power/Lock key simultaneously to take a screenshot of the image on the screen.
Note: A microSD™ card must be installed in the device to use the screenshot feature.
Viewing Your Screenshots
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > Gallery > ScreenCapture.
- Open the desired screenshot.
- Touch the Menu key for the following options:
- Share: Offers several ways to share your screenshot: AllShare®, Picasa™, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, Google+™, Messaging, Email, Gmail™, and Online Album.
- Delete: Delete the screenshot.
- More: Provides the following options:
- Details: Shows technical information about the screenshot.
- Set as: Set the screenshot as a Home screen wallpaper or Contact icon.
- Crop: Allows you to crop out unwanted areas of the screenshot.
- Rotate left
- Rotate right