Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Take Screenshots on My Samsung RUGBY™ Smart (SGH-i847) Mobile Device?
You can take screenshots of your phone to view later.
Capture a Screenshot
Press the Home and the Power/Lock button simultaneously to take a screen capture of the image on the screen.
View a Screenshot
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > My Files > ScreenCapture.
- Press the Menu button for the following options:
- Share: Offers several ways to share your picture: AllShare, Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Facebook, Messaging, Photo editor, Picasa, or YouTube
- Create folder: Allows you to create a folder
- Delete: Allows you to delete the current picture
- View by: Allows you to view by List, List and details, or Thumbnail
- List by: Allows you to list by Time, Type, Name, or Size
- More: Allows you to do the following options:
- Move: Allows you to move a picture
- Copy: Allows you to copy a picture
- Rename: Allows you to rename a picture
- Settings: Allows you to set the following options: Show hidden files, Show file extension, Set Home directory
Note: If you press the Home button before pressing the Power/Lock button, the Task Manager menu may appear.