Can I Change the Wallpaper shown on my Samsung Galaxy S III?
Choose what you see on the Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) and what you see on your device's lock screen.
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Set wallpaper.
- Select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens, and choose:
- Gallery: Select a wallpaper from photos you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
- Live wallpapers: Select an animated wallpaper. Not available if Lock screen is selected.
Note: Using animated Live wallpapers can deplete your battery faster than image wallpapers.
- Photos: Select a wallpaper from photos stored in Google™ Photos. Available only when Home screen is selected.
- Wallpapers: Select from many still-life preloaded and downloaded wallpapers.
- Select a wallpaper, and touch Done or Set wallpaper.