Make sure the battery is properly installed before switching on the phone.
How do I Insert or Remove the battery cover and battery from my Paylo Samsung m390 Montage™?
You must fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. A discharged battery recharges fully in approximately four hours.
Charging the Battery
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. A Travel Adapter is included with your device for charging your battery.
Important! Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty. Although you can use the device while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
Installing the Battery
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the top of your device.
- Lift the cover up and away from the device.
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the connectors align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Replace the battery cover by aligning the cover and pressing it into place, making sure it snaps securely on all sides.
- Plug the USC connector into the charger/accessory jack on the bottom of your device.
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to four hours.
Thank you for your feedback!