Thank you for your feedback!
Can I change the Text Input Mode on my Paylo Samsung m390 Montage™?
Your mobile device has multiple text input modes available when entering text in a message.
When you are creating a new message, press the right soft key for Options > Text Mode to change the current entry mode. You can select from the following text input options:
- Predictive Text: Allows you to enter text using the T9® predictive text dictionary.
- Abc: Allows you to enter letters by pressing the corresponding key.
- 123: Allows you to enter numbers.
- Symbols: Press the keys to scroll through the available symbols.
- Smileys: Press the keys to scroll through the available smileys.
To toggle between Initial capital (Abc), Capital lock (ABC), and Lowercase (abc), press */Shift key. The case displays in the bottom-right corner of the screen.