Thank you for your feedback!
What is the Voice Recorder application on my Samsung Fascinate™ for?
Voice Recorder provides an easy way to remember where you parked your car at the airport, record reminders of things you need to do, or send a more personalized message to someone using your voice instead of text. The Voice Recorder allows you to record an audio file up to one minute long and then immediately share it using AllShare®, Messaging, Gmail™, or Bluetooth®. Recording time will vary based on the available memory within the phone.
Record, Play, and Manage Audio
To record, play, and manage your audio files, follow the steps below:
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > Voice Recorder.
- To start recording, touch Record and speak into the microphone.
- During the recording process you can either touch Stop to stop and save the recording or Pause to temporarily stop the recording. After pausing, touch to resume recording. Once the audio recording has stopped, the message is automatically saved. Touch to cancel the recording without saving.
- Touch List to see a list of all your voice recordings. Touch the name of a voice recording to play it.
- Touch the Menu key > Settings to display the following options:
- Default name: Allows you to choose the name prefix for your recordings. For example, if your Default name is Voice, your recordings would be named Voice 001, Voice 002, Voice 003, etc.
- Recording time: Allows you to select from the following options: Limit for MMS, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 4 min, 5 min, 60 min, 12 hours.