Thank you for your feedback!
Can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy S III?
Changing the Wallpaper
Follow the steps below to change your device wallpaper.
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Set wallpaper.
- Select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens, and choose:
- Gallery: Select a wallpaper from photos you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
- Live wallpapers: Select an animated wallpaper. Not available if Lock screen is selected.
Note: Using animated Live wallpapers can deplete your battery faster than image wallpapers.
- Photos: Select a wallpaper from photos stored in Google™ Photos. Available only when Home screen is selected.
- Wallpapers: Select from many still-life preloaded and downloaded wallpapers.
- Select a wallpaper, and touch Done or Set wallpaper.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.