Important! The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card. Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
How do I insert the SIM Card into my Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro™?
Your mobile device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your carrier's 4G LTE cellular network.
Insert a SIM Card
- Using a coin or other object, turn the lock counterclockwise to unlock the back cover.
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the bottom-left corner of your device (1).
- Lift the cover up (2) and away from the device (3).
- Remove your device's battery.
- Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card socket until the card locks into place.
Note: Make sure the card's gold contacts face into the device and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect the SIM card. Reorient the card in the slot if the SIM is not detected.
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Place the back cover onto the back of the device (1) and press down (2).
- Press along the edge of the back cover to ensure all of the clips have locked in place (3).
- Rotate the back cover lock to the right to lock the cover into place.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.