Thank you for your feedback!
How do I insert or remove the microSD™ card in my Samsung Fascinate™?
Your device lets you use a microSD™ (SD) or microSDHC™ card to expand available memory space. This secure digital card enables you to exchange images, music, and data among SD-compatible devices.
Insert a MicroSD Card
- Remove the battery cover.
- With the gold contacts facing down, carefully slide the memory card into the slot, pushing gently until it clicks into place (1).
- Install the battery cover.
Remove the MicroSD Card
- From the Home screen, touch Applications> Settings > SD card & phone storage > Unmount SD card.
- Remove the rear cover.
- Gently press on the memory card, then release so that it pops out from the slot, and carefully pull the card out.
- Install the cover.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.