Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Transfer Movies To A Mac
Follow the steps below to learn how to transfer your previously recorded videos to iMovie.
Transfer Movies to A Mac
- Open iMovie.
- Power on your camcorder, and then plug your camcorder into your Macintosh computer using the USB cable provided with your camcorder
- A popup will appear in iMovie. Select the video you would like to import or if you would like to import all your videos, select import all.
- Select the location where you would like to save your videos and if you would like to add it to an existing event or create a new event. After choosing these options click import.
- Your movie(s) will begin importing to iMovie. After the import is complete you will receive a pop up.
- Now your video(s) are ready to be edited and viewed using iMovie.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.