Thank you for your feedback!
How do I take Screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Axiom™?
Capture screenshots by pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
Viewing Your Screenshots
To view your screenshots:
- To open a screenshot immediately after you capture it, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Screenshot captured.
- To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
- Open the desired screenshot.
- When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
- Camera: Open the camera application.
- Share: Share the screenshot with Bluetooth®, Email, Gmail™, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct.
Note: Additional sharing options may be available on your device. The options may vary based on applications installed and features you have activated.
- Touch Menu for the following additional options:
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the photos in the current folder.
- Delete: Delete the current image file.
- Face tag: Tag any faces shown in the screenshot.
- Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
- Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
- Edit: Edit the image using Photo Editor.
- Set as: Set the picture as a Contact photo, Home screen, Home and lock screens wallpaper, or Lock screen.
- Buddy photo share: Tag the screenshot for easy sharing with a contact.
- Print: Print the image to a Samsung wireless printer.
- Rename: Rename the file.
- Scan for nearby devices: Scan for nearby devices to share with wirelessly.
- Details: Show technical information about the picture, such as the size.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.