You will not be able to capture a screenshot when the camera is in use.
How do I take Screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Camera™?
Your mobile device supports a palm swipe to capture screenshot gesture. You can turn this feature on in the motion settings menu. Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Settings > Motion. Touch the slider to turn Motion on . Scroll to and touch Palm swipe to capture to turn on this gesture. When the feature is on, a green check mark will appear. You can now capture a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across the screen from left to right or vice versa.
The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
Viewing Your Screenshots
To open a screenshot immediately after you capture it, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Screenshot captured. To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are shown at the top of the screen:
- : Touch to return to the album view in Gallery, or to return to the application you used to open the image.
- : Touch to return to the primary Home screen.
- : Identifies the current image you are viewing in relation to the total number of images in the album.
- : Touch the change player icon to share the media with nearby devices wirelessly. Appears only when a DLNA®-enabled device is nearby.
- : Touch to share the screenshot with Bluetooth®, Email, Gmail™, or Wi-Fi Direct™.
Note: Additional sharing options may be available on your camera. The options may vary based on applications installed and features you have activated.
- : Delete the current image file.
- : Touch the menu icon to access the following options:
- Edit: Edit the image with Photo Wizard or Paper Artist.
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the image files in the current folder.
- Favorites: Tag the image as a favorite.
- Face tag: Tag any faces shown in the screenshot.
- Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
- Rotate left
- Rotate right
- Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
- Set as: Set the picture as a Contact photo, Home screen wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, or Home and lock screens wallpaper.
- Buddy photo share: Tag the screenshot for easy sharing with a contact.
- Print: Print the image to a Samsung wireless printer.
- Rename: Rename the file.
- Details: Shows technical information about the picture, such as the size.
Thank you for your feedback!