Thank you for your feedback!
What's the Notification Light on my device and what do the colors mean?
Your mobile device has an LED indicator in the top-right corner on the front of your device. The LED indicator notifies you of a Missed event, Low battery, or when the device is Charging.
The following are the types of events and the associated color for each:
- Pulses in multi-color blue while the device is turning On or Off.
- Blinks blue for a missed call, message, or other notification.
- Glows red when the device is connected to a charger and is charging.
- Blinks red when the device is connected to a charger, but there is a problem with charging.
- Blinks red when the battery is low.
- Glows green when the device is connected to a charger and the battery is fully charged.
You can edit which types of events your device should notify you of by opening the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. Touch Settings > LED indicator. Mark the events you would like your device to notify you of.
Note: LED will light up only when the screen is off.