How do I install or remove the Battery Cover and Battery for my Samsung Galaxy™ Stratosphere™ II?
You must fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. A discharged battery fully recharges in approximately four hours.
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Travel Charger used to charge the battery is included with your device. Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers.
Although you can use the device while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
Install or Remove Battery
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the top of your device. Lift the cover up and away from the device.
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align. Gently press down to secure the battery.
- Place the back cover onto the back of the device and press down.
- Plug the USB connector into the charger/accessory jack on the bottom of your device.
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to four hours.