Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Select and Set the White Balance on my Samsung Galaxy Camera?
You can adjust the white balance for images you capture when you have activated the expert mode. The white-balance adjustment feature is controlled automatically for all other shooting modes. To activate expert mode, open the camera application, and touch Mode > Expert. Adjust the settings as needed. Touch to be returned to the viewfinder. Touch Settings > Camera > WB (light source). Select the proper white-balance setting to match your scene's lighting. Choose from:
- Auto WB: Auto white balance uses your camera's sensors to select the correct white balance for the scene.
- Daylight: Use this option when shooting outdoors in sunny conditions.
- Cloudy: Use this option when shooting outdoors in cloudy or shadowy conditions.
- Fluorescent_H: Use this option when shooting indoors in an area lit by daylight fluorescent or three-way fluorescent lights.
- Fluorescent_L: Use this option when shooting indoors in an area lit by white fluorescent lights.
- Tungsten: Use this option when the lighting is provided by incandescent or other high-intensity-style lights, such as halogen lamps.
- Custom: When you select this option, you will be shown a white-balance selection screen. Aim your camera at the scene and press the Shutter button to set the white-balance level.