Thank you for your feedback!
Which Display is used in my Samsung Galaxy S® III?
Super AMOLED is Samsung's term for an AMOLED display with an integrated digitizer, meaning that the layer that detects touch is integrated into the screen, rather than overlaid on top of it. According to Samsung, Super AMOLED reflects one-fifth as much sunlight compared to the first generation AMOLED.
- Apps come alive on the 4.8" HD Super AMOLED™ (1280 x 720) display, immersing users in a world of lifelike color and crisp detail with minimal scrolling.
- The high-definition screen has a 1280 x 720 resolution for breathtaking clarity and crispness for every type of entertainment.
- Enjoy HD movies, TV, and gaming from Samsung's exclusive Media Hub HD.
- Download the latest page-turner from Google Play™ Books.
- Games look and feel better on the high-definition screen, and the HD Super AMOLED display limits ghosting for a more enjoyable gaming experience.
- Capture high-definition video in 1080p HD (30fps) with the phone's camcorder and play it back in 1080p on an HDTV with the optional HDTV Smart Adapter.*
- The HD Super AMOLED display is protected by a durable glass that resists damage from scratches, drops, and bumps.
*The Galaxy S III can record and play back in 1080p on HD devices; playback on the device is limited to 720p.