Thank you for your feedback!
Which version of the Android™ platform does my Samsung Galaxy Axiom™ use?
Currently, this mobile device operates on Android™ version 4.1.2, Jelly Bean (R830VXBMB2).
Version Date Released R830VXBMB2 March 2013
- Google security added
- S Planner issue corrected after Kies backup
R830VXALK1 November 2012
- OS upgrade to Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
All about Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Fixed media volume issue when earphones in use
R830VXALJ4 October 2012 Initial Release
Check the Software on Your Mobile Device
- Open the Notification Panel by swiping the screen from the top to the bottom, and touch Settings > About device.
- The Build number and Baseband version show the current software version on your mobile device.
When an update is made available, this page will contain information on how to obtain the update.
Software Updates: The Samsung Customer Care team cannot speculate on when a future software update may be released and can provide information only on currently available updates in the U.S.