Thank you for your feedback!
How do I use the Best Face mode on my Samsung Galaxy Camera?
The Best Face option allows you to capture five images and select the best face for each of the subjects from the photos.
To turn the Best Face feature on, follow these steps:
- Turn the camera on. With the camera application open, tap Mode.
- Tap Smart.
- Scroll up or down through the available modes until you reach Best Face, and then tap it.
- You are now ready to take a photo in Best Face mode. Aim the camera at the subject and partially depress the Shutter button until a green box appears around the focal point (Alternatively, you can touch the screen to focus on a specific area.). When the focal point turns green, press the camera shutter button all the way down and hold it until the camera stops taking photos (it will take 5 photos).
- You will be shown the review screen, and each of the recognized faces will be shown with a yellow box around it. Touch one of the boxes.
- Slect what you think is the best face for the subject from one of the photos.
Note: There may be fewer than 5 photos, depending upon how many of the shots come out well.
- Repeat the previous two steps for any additional people whose faces are in the photo. Once you are satisfied with the photo, touch Save to combine the selected faces and save the photo to the album.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.