Thank you for your feedback!
[Android™ 4.4, KitKat] How can I Monitor and Extend Battery Life for my Samsung Galaxy S® 4?
Manage Battery Usage
To view the Battery application, from the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More > Battery . Touch Show battery percentage to display the amount of remaining battery power in the status bar. A green check mark indicates that the feature is turned on.
Touch an application or feature in the list to view additional information and access its settings. When you view additional information for certain applications, touch Force stop to close the application.
Reducing Battery Consumption
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and deactivating features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
- Close unnecessary applications with the Task manager.
- Discontinue use of Live wallpapers.
- Deactivate the Bluetooth® feature.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi® feature.
- Deactivate the GPS service.
- Deactivate the mobile data connection.
- Deactivate auto-syncing of accounts.
- Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
- Decrease the brightness of the display or use Automatic brightness.
- Deactivate haptic feedback.
Your device comes with a power-saving application that can assist in reduced battery usage. From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > My device > Power saving mode . Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode on .