Thank you for your feedback!
How do I set Alarms on my Samsung Galaxy S III?
To create a new alarm, touch Apps > Clock > Alarm > Create alarm . Set the options below to the desired settings.
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which day(s) to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected day(s) weekly.
- Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Melody, Vibration, Vibration and melody, and Briefing).
- Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm's volume.
- Location alarm: Touch the slider to turn Location on . The alarm will sound only when you are at a specified location.
- Snooze: Touch the slider to turn Snooze on . Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an Interval (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and Repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Smart alarm: Touch the slider to turn Smart alarm on . Smart alarm tracks body movements and calculates the best time for sounding the alarm. This alarm features soft sounds that play until your regular alarm sounds. To use, place the device somewhere on your bed. The device's movement sensor (also known as the accelerometer) is sensitive enough to work from any part of the bed. Touch Smart alarm to choose the Interval and the Tone. You can select from nature sounds under Tone. This option is not available if the alarm type is set to vibration.
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm activates.
Touch Save to store the alarm details.
Turning Off an Alarm
Touch and sweep the icon in any direction.
Setting the Snooze Feature
To activate the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and sweep the icon in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm's settings.
Deleting an Alarm
To delete an alarm, open the alarm menu. Touch and hold the alarm you want to delete, and then touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use, touch . The alarm will be turned off and will remain available for later use. Touch to turn the alarm on.