How Do I Change The Camera/Camcorder Resolution On My T-Mobile SGH-T259 Phone?

Change your phone's camera or camcorder resolution by following the instructions below.

Change the Camera/Camcorder Resolution
  1. From standby, press the Camera key located on the right spine
  2. Press Menu and then highlight the Resolution icon
  3. Highlight a desired setting and press OK to set

Email a Friend