WARNING: This Reset will permanently Delete ALL added data from the Memory
How Do I Reset My MetroPCS SCH-I220 (Code) Phone?
You can reset your device to factory settings. Doing so will permanently delete all personal data saved to your device.
Reset to Factory Settings
To reset the handset's factory settings follow the steps below:
- From the home screen, press the left soft key for Start
- Press the left soft key for More
- Select Settings
- Select More (7) to display more settings
- Select Security (3)
- Select Phone Reset (5)
- Enter the password (default is last 4 digits of phone number) then press the left soft key for Done
- Press the left soft key for OK to confirm resetting the handset to the factory default settings
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.