WARNING: This Reset will permanently Delete ALL added data from the Memory
How Do I Reset My MetroPCS SCH-I220 (Code) Phone?
You can reset your device to factory settings. Doing so will permanently delete all personal data saved to your device.
To reset the handset's factory settings follow the steps below:
- From the home screen, press the left soft key for Start
- Press the left soft key for More
- Select Settings
- Select More (7) to display more settings
- Select Security (3)
- Select Phone Reset (5)
- Enter the password (default is last 4 digits of phone number) then press the left soft key for Done
- Press the left soft key for OK to confirm resetting the handset to the factory default settings
Thank you for your feedback!