Using animated Live Wallpapers can deplete your battery faster than image wallpapers.
Can I change the Wallpaper that is shown on my Samsung Droid Charge?
Choose what you see on the Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) while powering on/off the mobile device, and when in standby mode.
Change the Wallpaper
- From the Home screen, touch the Menu key and then touch Wallpaper.
- Touch one of the following options:
- Gallery: Select a wallpaper from photographs you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
- Live wallpapers: Select an animated wallpaper.
- Wallpaper gallery: Select from many still-life preloaded and downloaded wallpapers.
- Select a wallpaper and touch Save or the Set wallpaper icon.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.